Whether one is looking for boots, athletic shoes, or cozy slippers, Black Friday is the best time to find deals on footwear. Comfortable shoes made using high-quality, durable materials can be expensive, so the holiday season sales are worth waiting for all shoe shopping. Top brands and retailers typically offer discounts and bundled deals on popular shoes across men’s, women’s, and kids’ categories. So, here are a few shoes worth considering on Black Friday 2023:
1. The Crocs Santa Cruz Loafers are fashionable yet comfortable shoes for men. The loafers work for both casual and work wear. The canvas fabric and padded heel cups add to the ease of wearing these slip-on shoes for long periods. At the moment, they are carrying a 60% discount. So, this deal is worth tracking on Black Friday.
2. Those looking for casual shoes can consider Vans Filmore high-top casual sneakers. The shoes come with a high-top silhouette, side stripe branding, and a double-stitched upper for enhanced durability. It has a foam cushion for comfort and a vulcanized sole for traction. Currently at 20% off on Kohl’s website, this deal should be followed up on this shopping season.
3. The Adidas Nizza Shoes do a great job of channeling the spirit of the 70s. These platform shoes play with the traditional canvas-trainer look by adding a bigger midsole and expressive gradient colors of the sunset. These casual sneakers can be paired with jeans or joggers and shorts or sweatpants. At the moment, the shoes are carrying a 35% discount on the Adidas website, making the deal worth exploring this shopping season.
4. The ASICS Gel-Venture 8 running shoes are designed for men who enjoy outdoor activities. The shoe is great for city exploration, light trekking, and trail runs. A more forgiving forefoot fit and fewer overlays around the forefoot have been added to this model without compromising durability. The outsole’s durability and the traction pattern have been improved with newly designed lugs under the heel. So, the ASICS men’s shoes can be great travel companions, currently selling at a 22% discount on Amazon.
5. Those looking for sturdy running shoes should consider the Adidas Kaptir 2.0 shoes, which are made of 100% textile synthetics and equipped with a superior rubber sole. These cushioned sneakers, which are designed for runners, have a cozy knit upper to offer a sock-like fit and a synthetic outsole for better traction. Currently selling for $62, these shoes are worth adding to the shopping list this year.
6. The Nike Women’s Revolution 6 Next Nature running shoes are known for being comfortable and durable. Their design is a part of Nike’s pledge to support efforts to safeguard the future of the sport and thus are created using at least 20% recycled material by weight. Extremely plush, the contact areas on the tongue and heel provide a natural feel when one takes the shoe on or off. What’s more? A computer-generated pattern on the outsole of these shoes produces a genuine piston effect while running. One can consider looking for deals on the Academy Sports + Outdoor website, which, at the moment, is offering savings of up to 43% on select shoes.
7. The Columbia Crestwood hiking and outdoor shoes are lightweight and strong. Designed for outdoor use, they come with an Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber outsole for better grip. With a top made of leather, mesh, and webbing and a lightweight midsole made of TECHLITE for all-day comfort, these shoes are worth considering for adventure seekers. Kohl’s is currently offering a 40% discount on the pair.
8. Another great option is St. John’s Bay Women’s Dempsy Stacked Heel Riding boots, which give cold-weather outfits an edge with their elegant design. These tall, motorcycle boots-inspired shoes come with a side zip closure, a soft memory foam insole, a supportive 1.75-inch stacked heel, and smooth faux leather construction. The stylish boots are the ideal outdoor accessories. The JCPenney website is offering a 35% discount on the pair. One can follow up on this deal during the Black Friday sale.
Dress shoes and work boots
9. The Liz Claiborne Emerson Heeled sandals can be the perfect go-to party accessories. The sandals come with a suede-like texture, crisscross straps, zips at the back, and 3-inch block heels. They can be paired with any ankle-length jeans and a T-shirt, a dress, or an A-line skirt. JCPenney is offering the shoes for $29.99 instead of the usual $39.99. So, one can consider looking for a similar deal this Black Friday.
10. The a.n.a Womens Delia Stacked Heel Slouch boots are the perfect work shoes. With a soft faux suede construction, 2.25-inch stacked heels, side zippers, pointed toes, and memory foam insoles, the boots combine style and comfort, complementing all outfits. At the moment, the shoes carry a 40% discount, making them worth considering during the shopping season as well if the deal is carried forward.