Thanks to the growing urge of looking good and staying fit. We all crave to live a healthy life. However, with the advent of various diet programs listed by the health experts, the calorie consciousness and the doubts revolving what to eat and what to omit, we have somehow lost our perspective of a good diet plan.
Amidst thousands of changes in the traditional meal plans and food, the basic question arises as to what exactly should we consume to stay fit and what diet plans should we actually stick to? We have brought to you world’s best free diet meal plans here, which shall help you with the dream body you dreamt besides keeping you fit and fine.
Free diet meal plans to shell out those extra fat and look your absolute best
We know that weight loss has been your concern. You have flipped open various health magazines, subscribed to health forums, ate all things healthy and have also gone to the extent of popping in weight loss pills, but sadly none gave any results, except for the fact that they kept eating half your salary.
We have gathered up few awesome guidelines for your free diet meals:
- Start by taking some 5-6 meals a day, followed by snacks.
- To have successful results, you should always commit to food packing the prior night. This way, you would always have low-fat and fresh food around.
- Keep it trouble-free and less complicated, by avoiding to get too much caught up in the diet meal specifics. Begin by counting the calories.
- Slower your eating process.
- Choose from healthy foods such as whole grain cereals, vegetables, fruits, nonfat dairy products, beans, skinless poultry, fish, and meats.
- Avoid food that is high in calorie and fat.
- Avoid food that has too much sugar content such as candy bars, candy, pastries, and pies.
- Select from a variety of vegetables and fruits in your diet plan. Begin by attempting to eat at least some 5 fruits and vegetable servings a day.
- Also, ensure that you are adhering to a simple list of easy diet plans.
Diet meal plan that is low in carbohydrates and aims to better your life
You must be aware that low carbohydrate plans restrict the intake of carbohydrate, for instance, the ones found in bread, pasta, sugary food etc. You would be amazed to know that there is a large variety of diets that are low in carb, and according to studies, they can prove to be beneficial in cutting down your weight and improving your health. Given below is an exhaustive meal plan for a carb-less diet. What to consume, what to rule out, and a simple carb-less diet meal for a week.
What food you should generally consume solely depends on a handful of things, including how much you workout, how fit you are and how much of the weight you have to curb. Consider all this as a basic guideline:
You should eatHealthy oils, seeds, non-gluten grains, eggs, fishes, nuts, fats, and high-fat dairy. You should avoidHFCS, low-fat proteins, seed oils, wheat, trans fat, and highly-processed food items.
Food that you must rule out from your life
Sugar: Fruit juices, agave, soft drinks, ice cream and more.
Gluten Grains: Barley and rye, pasta, bread, spelled, and wheat.
Trans Fat: Semi-hydrogenated or purely hydrogenated oils.
Vegetable Oils and High Omega-6 Seed: Grapeseed, canola oils, corn, soybean, cottonseed, and safflower.
Artificial Sweeteners: Sucralose, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, cyclamates, and saccharin.
Diet and Low Fat Products: Most dairy products, crackers, and cereals.
Highly Processed Foods: As they are factory made, so avoid eating them.
Carb-less diet list
Commit to base your diet on the given below unprocessed and real foods that are low in carbohydrates.
Meat: Chicken, pork, lamb, and others which feed on grass.
Fish: Haddock, trout, salmon, and others that are wild-caught.
Eggs: Pastured eggs or Omega 3 enriched eggs are most recommended.
Vegetables: Broccoli, spinach, carrots, and cauliflower and many others.
Fruits: Pears, oranges, apples, strawberries, blueberries.
Nuts and Seeds: Sunflower seeds, walnuts, and almonds.
High-fat Dairy: Butter, cheese, yogurt, and cream.
Fats and Oils: Butter, olive oil, cod fish oil, coconut oil.
If you are focused on losing weight, be extra cautious on the nuts and cheese. Eat only one fruit a day.
- Carbonated beverages that are low in sugar or are sugar-free, for instance, sparkling water
You need to choose the right diet plan and shell out more weight than you could have ever imagined. To top it all, do all things required to keep your mind healthy as well. Do things that make you happy. A healthy mind is the crux of a healthy body.